Thursday, October 27, 2011

E-Harmony Recap - Week 3

Monitoring Milly's e-harmony account has reminded me that there are some interesting characters in the world. Not that I am the most popular kid in town, but some of these profiles have me scratching my head and wondering what these people were thinking when they posted the pictures that they did and/or what they wrote out. Why folks?? Why would you post that? One might never know.

There isn't really much to recap this week, because there really isn't much to say. I don't know friends, I guess e-harmony works out different for everyone. But if I am being honest, this is not really meeting my expectations. This makes me sad because I pretty much planned out Milly's love story - I kid, I kid, but I was hoping for a little more!

And this leads me to an update about good ol Spartacus. I went ahead and closed that match. From his responses to the questions I sent over, it became clear that Milly and Spartacus viewed certain things rather differently.

People have said that e-harmony takes time. I get that. I promise I do, but if you aren't giving me anything, it doesn't make me want to continue trying. What do y'all think??

Here's to hoping that Milly may yet find love...
Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment